Grand Valley State University's Traverse City Regional Center serves students in the region by providing undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Traverse City. Grand Valley State University also offers a Master of Social Work degree in Sault Ste. Marie.
Why Grand Valley State in Traverse City?
It's Convenient, Affordable and Personal
- The University Center offers easy access and ample parking.
- Community Engagement through service learning.
- Tuition rates are among the lowest in the state.
- On-site financial aid assistance.
- Advisors work with each individual developing the best path for transfer or graduate students.
|Special Education Teacher (6-12)||Manistee Area Public Schools||Full-time Entry Level||6/28/17||7/28/17|
|Clinician Nurse Practitioner, Certified Midwife or Physican's Assistant||District Health Department #10||Full-time Entry Level||6/21/17||7/31/17|
|Staff Assistant||GVSU Continuing Education - TC||GVSU Non-Work Study(does NOT require financial aid), GVSU Work-Study (form of financial aid)||5/12/17||8/28/17|
May 05, 2017
Educational Leadership graduate Kristen Morgan, Misti Warner and Paul Soma are making a difference one student at a time.
January 24, 2017
Grand Traverse Regional Community Foundation and Northwest Michigan Osteopathic Endowment award grant.