Date and TimeTuesday, February 21, 2017
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Kirkhof Center » RM 2250 GRAND RIVER ROOM
Do you need a passport? Does your passport need to be renewed? Come to the Passport Fair!
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 6 WEEKS FOR PROCESSING!
NOTE: If possible, we encourage you to stop by the Padnos International Center in 130 LOH during Office Hours before the fair to get your photos taken and save time!
What to Bring:
1. PROOF OF U.S. CITIZENSHIP in the form of a previous passport, certified birth certificate or naturalization certificate.
2. PROOF OF IDENTITY with photo (driver’s license or Michigan State ID). Social Security cards will not suffice.
3. TWO SEPARATE CHECKS or money orders will be needed for passport processing for a total of $135. Check or money order will be the only accepted form of payment ($110 to the Department of State, $25 to the USPS).
4. PASSPORT PHOTOS can be taken at the passport fair for $3 cash. You must present your GVSU identification card.
Passport Renewals require two checks, one for $110 to the U.S. Department of State and the other for $6.45 to the USPS (this amount is subject to change - check the website in January)..
To check if you're eligible for a passport renewal, visit: http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/212241.pdf
Padnos International Center