Current detours, delays and other route updates:
Posted 6/29/17: Kirkhof Dr Closure and Bus Detour - Thurs 7/6/17: Please be advised that the Kirkhof Center Drive and Lot will be closed Thursday, 7/6/17 due to construction. The bus will detour to a temporary stop in Lot H, and people will need to park in an alternate ADA lot for the duration of the lot closure. If assistance is needed, please contact Disability Support Resources at 616-331-2490 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We currently anticipate the closure to last from approximately 7:00a – 2:00p
Click here to check on detours for other routes on The Rapid system.
What's new for Fall 2016?
Please note the following changes:
- Route 50 will pull into the Park and Ride behind the Walker Fire Station. It will no longer stop on Lake Michigan Drive at Kinney Ave.
- The primary Route 50 stop in Grand Rapids (near the Richard M. DeVos Center) will move from Fulton Street (under US-131) to Front Ave (also under US-131, one block north). This stop will service eastbound westbound.
- Adding Route 50 stop at Seward Ramp at corner of Seward & Lake Michigan Drive.
- Due to route changes, removing the eastbound Monroe/Louis stop in downtown Grand Rapids (westbound Route 50 will still stop at this location).
- Adding Route 37/85 stop behind The Main Street Pub, near The Enclave Apartments.
- Combining Country Place and Hillcrest Stops on Route 48/85.